Stevenson Drive Pawn Shops in Springfield Il offering 30% OFF any item for limited time. This Springfield Il pawn shop embodies everything a modern day pawnshop should be. If you need quick cash, want the lowest interest rate on a pawn loan, and want an honest, upfront and clean pawn shop to do business with, Stevenson drive pawn is the place for you.
We buy, sell and loan…but we are also friendly and do whatever we can to make your experience with us a great one. Our 2,000 square foot showroom is well lighted, clean and safe….And we take pride in putting our customers first.
Conveniently located approximately 1 mile from Exit 94 off I55, west on Stevenson drive in Springfield, IL. 2 blocks west of Rock n Roll Hardee’s.
JLC Gas, Plumbing and Heating
Phone: 0800 707 6202
A CP12 certificate is supplied when a landlord employs a registered gas engineer to carry out an annual gas safety inspection on all gas appliances they have in any properties they rent out.
Landlords are legally responsible for their tenants when it comes to gas safety. Landlord duties apply to a wide range of properties such as residential premises for rent, hotels, rented holiday homes and hostels. A CP12 gas safety certificate is issued to landlords, homeowners and estate agents and is legally required by the Gas Safety Installation and Use Regulations 1998.
It means compliancy to the gas safety regulations and should be completed every 12 months. This makes sure that all landlords ensure that gas appliances are all working efficiently and safely within the property. You should get this from a Gas Safe registered engineer for all pipework, gas appliances and flues installed at your property.
Obtaining a CP12 Landlord Gas Safety Certificate involves:
• Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
• If test points area unit offered, standing and working pressure will be tested.
• Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturer’s information plate.
• Checks are carried out for the supply of all necessary ventilation.
• Flue flow is tested to make certain sure products of combustion are removed.
• All flame failure devices are checked for satisfactory operation.
• Where appropriate checks are made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
• Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation are made and reported.
Without completing all of the above checks an appliance cannot be issued a Gas Safety Certificate.
In order to get your CP12 Gas Safety Certificate, you will need to apply. So contact us on to apply or visit our website to read more about gas safety.